Ramakrishna Math, Nattarampalli welcomes the public to take part in carrying out various types of work chalked out by Swami Vivekananda for serving humanity. Those who wish to offer their voluntary services may contact the Math Office. Admirers and devotees, who are in sympathy with the objects but are unable to take part in our activities, are cordially invited to help us by contributing to one or more of the Funds, which need their active support.
Donations to Ramakrishna Math, Nattarampalli are exempt from income tax under Section 80G of the IT Act, 1961 (Applicable only to Indian donors).
Online Donations for Indian Citizen
Instructions for Online Donations
1. Enter the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) only
2. This donation form is only for Indian Citizens either residing in India (or) in a Foreign country.
3. Foreign citizens (USA/EU/UK/Canadian/Australian/South American/Middle East/Singapore/Malaysian citizens) should not use this form for donation
4. Indian organizations can also donate using this form, they need to enter the organization name in the first name and last name
5. A minimum amount of ₹500 for is required for online donation
6. A maximum amount of ₹2 Lakhs can be donated in a single transaction/order
7. PAN Number is mandatory for above ₹10000 and Aadhar Number (or) PAN Number is mandatory below ₹10000
8. Non-resident Indians (Indian Citizens residing in Foreign countries) can use a credit card with foreign billing address but need to mention the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) in donation form
9. Non-resident Indians need to enter the Passport Number (according to Govt regulations – Q No.8) and either PAN Number [if 80G tax exemption required] (or) Aadhar Number in the below form
10. All contributions are eligible for deduction u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act